Friday, March 27, 2015

How a Painting Looks Above the Fireplace

"Gibbon Falls River"
24" x 36"
oil on canvas

I have been so busy with framing, varnishing, finishing, packaging and
shipping lately, I have nothing new to post.

It is all in the business of art.
I like the way this older painting
looks above this fireplace -
I pasted it there with
Photoshop.  If I had a fireplace like that one
I would want THIS painting to hang there.

Gibbon Falls is in Yellowstone.
So - now there is something current on this blog.



2 comments:

Not Waving But Drowning said...

That is really nicely centered. I like the painting above the fire place in and of itself, also.

Pattie Wall said...

Now that I look at it, it is a little off..but thanks for noticing.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!