Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Moving Update

Scene from out my backdoor in my new house in Colorado.
Update - we are in the dark area of tossing, organizing, packing, you know the drill maybe.
It's going to be some time to get a studio space up and running.
In the meantime, maybe some sketching is on the agenda..have to remember that one, 
as I pack up the studio.  I expect to have a place about 1/2 the size of my current
750 square feet that is jam packed, so lots of tossing will possibly happen.


3 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love your new view, Pattie.
Wishing you many happy years in your new studio!





Pattie Wall said...

Chris - thank you so much! I miss my art and my art friends and blogging and painting - it will come in due time I know.

ngọc nhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!