Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday

My three dogs rely on us for so much. During the last two days, they all got a bath and their bedding was laundered. They all looked so relieved..silly me - not realizing how good it would make them feel. The big dog loves his "pluffies" all cleaned. He couldn't stay out of his little nighttime cage after I had washed and dried all the covers in there. He had a big smile on his face.

It seems like I am out of commission on doing art these days, believe me, I would rather be doing that right now. I have been working so diligently on our webpage for NCKAA. Some of it is done...you can go there and check it out. I am using an older version of Front Page to publish it to the web. We needed to get ourselves out there to the world, ASAP I felt, so I took on the task and it has been a huge learning experience. I am such a perfectionist though, it tears me up when it doesn't go 100% like it should And there are some glitches. So, check back from time to time to see the progress. North Central Kansas Association of Artists - NCKAA! Let me know what you think?!!


Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!