Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday

Other things have taken up so much of my time lately - like this planting season.  Sweet corn is in the ground, vegetable garden has been partially planted, some rosebushes have been added to the landscape (one seen here)...it's the time you need to spend to reap the benefits later.  Lots of projects going on.
I know a lot of you stop by for the art...little - to - NO art right now.  Getting back to the easel soon.  There is one there right now, about 1/2 way done.
Be patient...I have to be also. It kills me when I don't do art. However, these seasonal things take time when you are managing 8 acres.  In the meantime, here is a photo or two...
Our Weimaraner, Bailey, doing some serious running from one of us to the other one - he loves it!
I try to catch it with "panning" the camera. He looks a little strange in stop action!






Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I was wondering about you, glad you're getting a little painting in. I love the devil ears in the photo of Bailey running!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!