Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday


It's been a week, I told myself I at least had to keep up 'Where I Stand'...and I see they have a new template designer thing-a-ma-bob on Blogger.  Will have to familiarize myself with that one at a later time.  The weather has been sooo rainy  - today I caught the bright sun for a little bit for this place I stood - on the deck, just back from shopping with mom and dad.  Mom is back to chemo - weekly - this ain't easy - I see it and I know it.  Cancer treatments are NOT for sissies.  I am thinking of that great celebration when they one day find a cure!!  In the meantime, hang in there mom - and all the rest of you out there...as well.

4 comments:

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Yes, praying for a cure, some cancers they have at least found a way to treat them with out chemo(though still not a cure) and life is much better for them, praying the same for your mother too. God bless you and encourage you and your family with His strength.

Leann said...

Your mother is in my thoughts, remember to take care of yourself, too. Best of luck.

Mark Bridges said...

Hi Pattie. Hope your mom has a turn for the better. Almost stepped on a Cottonmouth yesterday,but he was only 15in. long.

Earthula said...

hugs Pattie.

Interesting that you found a sunny spot in the day.

hugs to your mom too.

E

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!