Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday


Would you expect any other photo at this time of year?? 
I was not a good gardener last fall to not take the overgrowth
out of my flower beds that hubster made me.
So that is what I have been doing today. 
These little spring bulbs couldn't see the forest for the trees..so to speak. 
Stretch up to the sun now plants and let's get some color going! 
The only problem is with my work here is, we were inundated with sandburs last fall
and they come out in bunches and go through leather gloves - OUCH!

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.





3 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Can't wait to start digging in some dirt...it has been so cold here, and we had snow twice last week.
Love the sneaks!

Pattie Wall said...

As always, thanks for stoppin by Claire - sorry you had snow last week...maybe it's over now.

Danni said...

Ahoy there, matey! I love yer pirate shoes! Arrrrgh!!!
:-)
(nice sunshine)

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!