Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

The 4 days of Thanksgiving is almost over. We have had a great time with our company.  My dad came for the holiday.  We have had lots of food, some tours of the countryside and a nice visit with him.  Some more football is on the agenda for today.  As par for this holiday, I think there will be some more time spent in front of the TV for the important games.
Some of us love to sit on a warm lap and just take it easy.
Now on to the whirlwind of days that crescendo with Christmas and then New Years.  Where does the time fly to?
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.


No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!