Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

Yesterday I stood here, at the crack of dawn...
with the freezing temps and wind, the chickens need more looking in on, changing out their frozen water...making sure their food was uncovered and dry.
Today, more of the same checking, only trudging through a couple of inches of white stuff.  This winter will be interesting for watching and caring for them.  They don't really seem to know what to do.  They try to stay out of the wind, however, they don't really stay much in their little house during this kind of day.
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!