Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

(from EST magazine/Australia)
I think this photo says it all (BTW - not my feet)...most of this week I have been involved in painting.  I have been immersed in it, I have thought about it, I have dreamed about it, and I have created. Some days I can't quit thinking about it.
Now ~ maybe I am way behind the times, but yesterday,
a wonderful suggestion was made on FB and
I was made more aware of "Pinterest" online ~ a social sharing 
of photos and ideas in themed ideas 
(I had read what other's were writing about it and saw
what they were looking at)...and I am now totally immersed
in looking at what the world is ooooing and ahhhing about these days.
This world is full of interesting people, who like all kinds of 'things' and ideas.
It's like looking at your favorite magazines and seeing just about what you
like and are interested in.  It can take you to a number of unfamiliar
and awesome worlds out there in blogland and zero you right
dead-on to what you love in life.  Right up my alley!
It will be a vehicle for collecting more ideas for my idea notebook.
So...have you been there?  Are you psyched?  I am!!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.






No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!