Friday, August 24, 2012

Some Artsy Design Work for a Webpage

This week I was commissioned to do some cutesie/cartoonish/designed drawings for a webpage that was being created by a friend who owns a petsitting business.  I took the challenge, as it is something very different from what I usually do...fun, refreshing and gave me a chance to use my do some drawings and enhance them in Photoshop.  Here are 5 - I have done. 
 
Bright colors - simple images...all the same size.  Ooo, this'll date me, but this activity brought back memories of a time when I designed and lettered title placards for pastries in a bakery case...and that was before personal computers.

4 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

So cute , I bet they will love them. Your vacation looked wonderful, we WILL get out west one of these days. The older I get the less I like to travel though, lol. We do mini 2 nighters a lot. Looks like you are getting around pretty good now??

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Barb - vacation was so wonderful, we are ready to turn around and do it again! Same things, too. Good that you can get away, even if for mini-breaks. The outdoors has so much to see and feel. I am getting around somewhat better. I am facing another surgery soon. First have to get all this art done! ha!

Leann said...

That is different for you!

Pattie Wall said...

Now back to show pieces...grind grind grind..

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!