Friday, February 6, 2015

Quality Control

Ok, I hit the ground running, right after the end of the 30 in 30.  
Lots on my list of things 'to do'.
Getting commission work going, painting for shows, matting, framing and 
shipping.  Ordering giclees (from iprintfromhome.com) of some
of my popular paintings that have sold plus
 I ordered a poster of my 30 in 30
from Uprinting.com - can't wait for it to arrive.
Added more products to my 

One of the issues from 30 in 30,
 was to correct the photo work I did on a few
that left me unsatisfied.  
Here is "Trumpeter I"
which had an unreadable
mess around it's head -
now reads a little better.
This one will be on Etsy soon.

Then I needed to wait for the black paint to dry
to see if I could capture this
painting any better on digital.
Don't know if I did, it is
one of those that just 
works better in person.
"The Best Dog in the Whole World"

I feel like that proverbial duck in water
'calm on the surface
and paddling 
as fast as
I can - 
just below the
surface'. 

I am busy, I know it (now you know it), and I LOVE IT!




No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!