Saturday, August 11, 2007

An Occasional MEME


Just for fun, I sometimes find great memes on other blogs and copy them, this one is from "My Utopia" who got it from "Splender", see how they get around? You can find more at http://thedailymeme.com/

from the American Heritage Dictionary

meme - n - a unit of cultural information such as a cultural practice or idea that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

You can copy this into an email and play the following game of tag with it. Send it to 5 - 10 people, they'll enjoy reading your responses, ask them to delete your answers and fill in their own answers then send you a copy with their 5 - 10 others. It's fun, especially if you are like me, you run out of stuff to write about from time to time. Here goes...

Hi, my name is: Patrice

But you can call me: Pattie

Never in my life have I: been "bungee jumping"

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Just one?

My high school is: Still there and goin strong.

When I'm nervous: I start coughing

The last song I listened to was: "The Other Side", David Gray

If I were to get married right now who would it be: a polygamist, I'm already married.

My hair is: very short and going gray

When I was 4: My parents had just bought their first house in Englewood, I was about to become a big sister.

Last Christmas: Was celebrated at my mom and dad's house in Shawnee.

I should be: taking my shower and getting ready to get help fix the ceiling fan that doesn't quite work perfectly yet.

When I look down I see: Two "wiener dogs" sleeping on their "pluffies".

The happiest recent event was: When we finished painting and installed awnings on one side of our house.

If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Phoebe (I like to be goofy)

By this time next year: I hope to be out in the studio - more!!

My current gripe is: Why aren't there more dentists in No. Central Kansas.

I have a hard time understanding: why businesses in the nearby town have 2 - 3 employees and close for the lunch hour, and some are different, some are 12 - 1 and some are 12:30 - 1:30. I guess that is "agricultural" norm!

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My husband

I want to buy: a new notebook computer

If you were to visit my birthplace, you would be: in Richmond, Ca.

Where do you plan to visit: Brooklyn, in 6 days!

If you spent the night at my house: be aware that you would be awakened when the dogs get up for breakfast (around 7:00, give or take, it's a very small house)

The world could do without: WAR

Most recent thing I've bought myself: night phlox seeds

Most recent thing someone else bought me: lunch

My middle name is: Patrice

In the morning I: like to eat full blown breakfast; eggs, bacon, toast

Once, at a club: I "held" a pool table with a girlfriend for about 2 hours, against the "men" players.

Last night I was: watching "Days of Our Lives" (Tivo'd)- trying to catch up!

There's this girl/woman I know who: just found a new home for her dog (which she loved so much, but didn't have time for)

If I was an animal I'd be a: hawk

A better name for me would be: ha! Dusty

Tomorrow I am: hoping it cools down a little, so I can work outside, if not, I am going to clean house.

Tonight I am: either on the computer, reading a book or watching a movie

My birthday is: one of my favorite days of the year.


No comments: