Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Work in Progress

Very first today, I want to thank those "followers" that have returned and been visiting this blog lately.  When someone stops blogging for awhile, you wonder what is going on??  Are they done?  Are they away for who knows how long?  Are they lazy?  or are they just so busy with other things right now.  Thanks for not giving up.  Life happens - we got busy, believe me I yearn to paint ALWAYS - but other things take over.  It seems to be seasonal for me this year.  I paint because I want to and can think of nothing else that is that satifying to my soul
Today on the easel...

Acrylic - not sure of a title yet...will have to see it a little more completed.  I am liking the purple over the red..

1 comment:

Victoria on Okinawa said...

I understand, exactly! Glad to be one of those who are still keeping up with you. What a playful looking lion!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!