Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where I Stand Sunday

Check last Sunday and this post would have the same photo of
my pseudo-walking with crutches.
Working on another pastel in the studio, but not finished.
While looking through my photos, I picked a theme to share for today.
These are older pieces.  I often practice portraiture with magazine photos
and royalty free, non-copyright sources.
"Conversation"
pastel

"Dressed in Red"
pastel

"NY Times"
colored pencil
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.



No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!