Saturday, February 22, 2020

02-22-20 (a Palindrome!!)

Thanks for being patient with me while I return to this space and get it up and running again.  Feels good to be back. 
In the meantime, check out this page...it's my Pinterest page on my artwork of animals..which is (as you know) my most favorite of all subjects to draw and paint.
https://www.pinterest.com/jojoinoz/animal-art-by-pattie-wall/

"The Three"
pastel on Canson paper
9" x 12"
sold
This one won a People's Choice award at the Nov./Dec. show in Westcliffe.
AND IT'S SAFE TO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU CARE TO.
THEY ARE QUITE WELCOME.


4 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Beautiful bears! Welcome back to the blog!.

Pattie Wall said...

TY Cindy, forgot how much a part of the day it used to be, appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment.

Unknown said...

Just looked around Pinterest site Pattie. You are so prolific! Your animals are so uniquely expressive and exude heart. You my friend are a master!

Pattie Wall said...

Thank you T! I appreciate your looking here...it's a long way back to here, it seems, but it's home.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!