Friday, February 21, 2020

Stay Tuned

Dear Blogger followers,

Over the last 14 months or so, I have attempted to keep a FASO (Fine Artists Studio Online) blog going (pattiewall.com).  My last post on this blog was over a year ago  - and you know what I mainly found out that was missing?  The personalization - the back and forth, the sharing and the giving.  And although FASO WAS very professional - it hasn't worked out. 

My life, although it has LOTS of art in it, it has other happenings as well.  I find that just sharing ART - isn't completely my world.  So, I will be coming back to this blog. 

"Dust Off the Butterfly" was started way back in 2007, when we moved from Colorado to Kansas.  I have 'backed-up all those blog posts' and am ready to 'begin again'.. My plan is to leave this entire blog RIGHT here for awhile, then I will slowly remove the years..up to 2019.  My FASO blog will remain until the end of this month.

I might even do a month of 'Where I Stand' - to re-inaugurate this blog.   Who suggested this?  Why my most favorite--ist and bestest critic, DH.  I LIKE to write.  I have something to say.  That's what a blog is all about, right?

So as the title of this post says - STAY TUNED!!


No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!