Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday

I don't remember this much equipment to take care of a little one.
Mothers and dads today - have it easy.
So many options, but added expense.
It takes a trailer just to cart it all to and from.
Being a grandparent is the best thing in the whole wide world.
The grandbabies eb and flo with priceless visits.
Watching them grow - big spurts and milestones in the timeline of life.
Fleeting glimpses of character and being.
Just enough time to wrap your arms around them
to let them know - you are there.

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places
I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places
we spend our lives walking on.
The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.



No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!