Saturday, July 25, 2009

To the Gallery Today

These are the carousel animals in pastel that were done a couple of months back. I have framed them and they (among others) are going to Prairie Winds Art Center in Grand Island, Ne. today. I will be there all day. One of the things I do, is change out my art from time to time. Also going are "Hills of Ojo Caliente", "Prairie Palace", "Catalina of Antigua", "High Country Quakie", "Atitlan Garden" and "Desert 1".
We had temps over 100 yesterday..a cooler day for us today, lots of rain up that direction last night...maybe not so hot...but oh the mosquitoes are out and about. They even followed me into the studio this morning...drat!
"Carousel Casting Call"
36" x 12" pastel on canson

3 comments:

Gwen Bell said...

Love these paintings and the way you framed them together in this vertical format. Really great! I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Vern Schwarz said...

Pattie, these are gorgeous little paintings. They make a great grouping. Hope the show went well.

Pattie Wall said...

Hi Gwen and Vern - thanks for your nice comments on this grouping. I put them on the wall at the gallery...a gal was interested before I even hung it. We will see if she comes back.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!