Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday


Fall in the city today was sunny (but windy and cool).  Visiting my parents, we took a walk in the neighborhood.

Dad pushed Mom.  Mom just had her last chemo (cross your fingers).

Brother Scott and Teresa came along.

I featured this neighbor's yard a different year, but can't find it on my blog right now.

Incredible care and imagination has been taken in this grand set-up.  Along with the yard decor, there are ghouls and ghosts hanging out in the windows.  Each year it improves!


No doubt this will have to be seen at night in the dark...it's quite good!  I love this time of year!

We watched the Chiefs game, they finally won! 

3 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

Hi Pattie. Hope your week end is going well.

Leann said...

Very cool yard!

Got my fingers crossed for your mom!

Victoria on Okinawa said...

You asked me to let you know when I uploaded the photos of the Baby quilt I was working on for our quilting guild Baby quilt challenge so they are posted now if you want to go look. I did win best overall quilt. Thank you for your interest.

These photos of this yard are troubling, glad I don't live near them.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!