Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday


Materials for preparing to speak to a community group in the town near where I live.
All fairly mobile and lightweight, but lots of stuff to show and talk about.
What it is like to be an artist - in this rural area?
I can talk and talk about it.
The quiet, peaceful place I have to produce my art...there is nothing better!
I consider myself very fortunate.
Good crowd!  Thanks to those of you who attended.
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!