Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday

The good thing is...........it's melting each day...mud or not...that's ok with me!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

3 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

We still have snow in the shadows.

Alice Thompson said...

Pattie, Happy Valentines day to you! Next Gig ...Oz! is very nice. You have a very strong composition as well as a strong pioneering female figure. I really like the colors in the 6x6" version, however I do like the wafiness of the woman in your 12x12". Very interesting painting.

Pattie Wall said...

Mark, couldn' believe YOUR snow. Alice, I like the little one best. Somehow, the figure reads better to me. I may work on this one just a little more. Thanks for stopping by.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!