Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where I Stood...

OK already, I know I requested some winter - awhile back in September/October...I remember I said, "Bring it on!!"  But now I would like to retract that statement and say, "Make it stop!!"
It wouldn't make any difference if I stood here on Friday, Saturday or today, perhaps there would be snowflakes falling today.  That's the forecast anyway.  This drab, no color landscape has a way of working on your nerves. Beautiful..in certain times and certain ways..like the first first or second snowfall.  It seems permanently stamped in front of my face, every day.  I know so many of you hold the same feeling.  So - here I stand..
make it go away!!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

2 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

I'm with you Pattie, bring on spring!

Susan Carlin said...

Makes me shiver to look at your feet in the snow like that. It seems like you're painting more, though... so maybe winter is good for that. Is it?

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!