Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

Hooking up technology is usually frustrating.  Today we spent time hooking up a 'surround sound' system to the OLD big screen we have. Still in the market for a new 'thin and lightweight' TV - some day soon.
Many wires are abound - next job to put them ALL in a bundle.
Spent the last week in Fort Collins, Co, seeing my daughter and her family.
Had great weather and a fun time visiting! Being away slows that 'progress' reflected in the last post...back at it tomorrow!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!