Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Number 29 - only ONE more to be 30 in 30!!

"I Dare You!"
9" x 12"
oil on Raymar canvasboard

Rudy is an internet friend's Yellow Lab.  I asked permission
to use her photo on FB.  I could not resist!  
He is just too cute.
Needing that warmth, but having his tennis ball, never
too far away,  just in case!
This one was a real challenge - hard to be 
painterly with draped 
blankets - one needs to create that 'flow'.
The top of the forehead and eye in the darkness 
was interesting to do, also.

NUMBER 29 - back out to the studio for NUMBER 30!! 

5 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

Awesome Pattie! Congrats on doing the challenge, looking forward to number 30!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

Each one is better than the last. Love this!

Pattie Wall said...

Spent a little more than a day on this one - I wanted to tackle that hidden dark face and the blankets - silly me! Number 30 is back to normal mode...ha!

Ann Rogers said...

Enjoyed all your posts in the 30/30. Love "I Dare You!", leaving me with a big smile.

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Ann - this has been a wild ride - maybe we can all visit more often to lend support!