Tuesday, January 17, 2017

DAY 17 - Painting 30 Paintings in 30 Days (Zinnia)

"Zinnia"
6" x 6"
acrylic on canvasboard

Nature, as far as flowers go, is pretty symmetrical. It would
have taken me longer than a day
to get the symmetry of this flower more to my satisfaction.
I am not big on 'blending' and 'glazing' acrylics either.
I tend to treat them more like I do oils, painterly and quick.

Here's what this one looks like pedestaled on a
small metal easel.
Thanks again to my floral designer daughter for the great photo!
Available for purchase right away.
Email me if interested.




2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Can almost feel the sun on the flower. Beautiful, Pattie!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Chris~!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!