Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday


I checked my calendar/journal from last year - WiShFuL thinking
The temps in April were freezing - WiShFuL thinking
The snow flew near Easter time - WiShFuL thinking
The strong wind whips my mind right out of my head - WiShFuL thinking
The grass greens and grows - the tree buds are but tiny pimples on branches - WiShFuL thinking
Mice invade the studio and traps are set to stop their advance - WiShFuL thinking
What's that? The wind is not blowing a gale this morning?
I can wear my flipflops today?? - WiShFuL thinking......


"Where I Stand Sunday" is posted weekly. It helps chronicle the "journey". Too often we take for granted where we stand and where we are involved. If you would like to join in on your blog, please leave a comment below with your blog address and we will note it in our sidebar! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Count me in. What do I do?

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!