Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back to What's Known

For ALL those comments on this possible new look, I am returning to the blogger templates - perhaps a different style or color combo.  First one didn't look right, as the text ran over onto the border.  There are some of the sidebar items that got jumbled around during this trial run. Over the next few days, they will return to the spot where they were before, maybe one or two off.  Thanks to all who braved this out there with me.  I was looking for something that isn't there.  The solution would be to learn HTML...was going to do that one day, but right now isn't the time. Addendum - I am having lots of trouble getting it back to what it was before all this, ain't that the way it is.  If this changes every day, it's cause I can't get it to do what I want it to. Want to get the info at the top of the body of the post - to the bottom.  Arghhh.  Lesson learned, don't mess with it Pattie!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!