Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday


OK, I take it back.  I said I love winter, cold weather and snow...but I think I have had enough.
It's paralyzing!!
Each day I have such inspiration upon bailing out from underneath the covers...but it wanes as the morning moves forward.  I let the dogs out, I let the dogs in, I let the dogs out, I let the dogs in, I PUSH the dogs out...they immediately turn around before the door closes.  It is just too cold.! 
(BTW - new slippers..so warm and cozy.  Thanks hubster!)

We are supposed to have '-11' degrees on Thursday.  I am not looking forward to it.  At this point, I will have to heat the studio all the time....although it is well insulated and kept at about 36 degrees when I am not there, it just can't be that warm after allllll these days of biting cold.  I see by entries on other social networking arenas, it is cold in a lot of places.  How do you deal with it?
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.


3 comments:

Leann said...

Poorly, and I haven't had near the cold you have. I need some physical activity, and all I want to do is eat leftover chocolate. Today, I'm going to have a good, stern talk with myself. I hope I listen...

Peggy Montano & Paintings said...

Oh and here I was complaining about our freezing weather and snow on the way for Thursday.
Painting has been a no go lately.
I fell and banged up my knee so walking out to the studio is very uninviting.
Loved the painting you did on DSFDF.

FitFoodieMegha said...

Sooooooooooo Coooooooold!!!??? Really freezing. We have never experienced anything like this here in Mumbai!

Color Pencil Drawing: Radhe Krishna

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!