Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Up 'til the last minute...

Kids get so excited about Halloween and some adults do, too! When I was a teacher, I would wait until the last minute...even after searching and looking at costume ideas for weeks, to pull together the final 'get-up' for the classroom. One of my more successful ideas occurred during the time Martha Stewart was in prison, I rented a black and white jail outfit, donned a blonde wig and wore an oversized 'Martha' blouse. I researched her jail ID number and put it and the name of the institution on a piece of sticky tape and was 'Incarcerated Martha'. Now I wish I was still in the mix for more Halloween celebration, because I would be.....



'Darth Vader Kitty'!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!