Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Take 5 Tuesday

Before we get back out to the studio today and building the storage closet from heaven!!, I wanted to get a post done for today. It's called Take 5 Tuesday, I got it from here

1. 5 of your favorite candies, (they can be candy bars, or anything else.)
Let's see, that would be Russell Stover, chocolate covered caramels; Milky Way; Werther's Chewy Caramels; $100,000. Dollar Bar; and Ghirardelli milk chocolate with caramel squares - see a pattern here?

2. 5 of your hobbies.
knitting, crocheting, sewing, scrapbooking and stamping (the rest I do, I consider more than a passing hobby, like painting, drawing, stained glass, printmaking, pastels, and the list is just too long).

3. 5 things you want to do sometime in your life.
gain recognition in a National Pastel Exhibit; get back to Lake Powell for a week on a houseboat; travel by RV to Alaska in the warm season; go to Paris and paint and photograph the French countryside with my daughter and granddaughter when she gets older (all in one trip); and purchase some farmland and farm it while we are still young enough to do so.

4. 5 things you hope to accomplish this year, (yes we are 1 1/2 months into this year already)
finish painting the inside of the house we live in; remodel the kitchen with the cabinets we got as hand-me-downs; do some minor renovation on our house in town; travel to NYC to see my daughter and her family; lose some weight and get my core strength back in gear; and DO LOTS of ART!

5. 5 of your least favorite foods/drinks.
This one's hard, cause I like almost all food and drink! fish with bones; grapefruit; eggnog; fried chicken livers and Japanese dishes like squid and raw fish.

Now - you can use this list in your blog or website. If you do, leave me a note, so that I can read your answers!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!