Thursday, January 23, 2014

DAY 23 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Accent Pillow"
6" x 8"
oil on canvasboard

This is from a photo at my mom and dad's house - usually an
afternoon cocktail
on the side table or on the coffee table - it was afternoon.
Done in whites and beiges - this accent pillow was a real savior!

Today was a quick one..DH brought home a virus from Colorado...
I have been keeping it at bay for the last 7 days..it finally
took hold, just as I knew it would.

Going to go rest now..


3 comments:

Patti Vincent said...

Hope you feel better soon! This painting is great! It is loose with plenty of information and yet the perspective is amazing. The lighting really caught my eye as I scanned the Challenge entries.

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment Patti! I think we are on the downhill slide now - feeling good about all the painting that is getting done. Love loading up a fresh palette each morning!

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Praying you will feel better soon. It seems during this 30 day challenge all kinds of physical things happen to us! This painting makes me think of the 70's for some reason. Nice and cool feeling.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!