Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Studio Time!!

Been without internet and TV, oh no....for 24+ hours. Then as the ice starts to melt, voila!! We are back online with the world again!!

I spent most of the day in the studio (thanks A.E. for the suggestion, although I didn't see it til today, your vibes came my way!) Since I have had horses on the mind, I got out a photo of a horse that was at my dear friend Kira's ranch in the Colorado mountains. I DO enjoy painting animals the most!!

This acrylic painting will be a 'traded' gift at the Palette Club Chili Supper/Get Together that I will attend in Downs tomorrow evening. I also finished the Belgian horse pastel that was started at the Kaye Franklin class last month. I will post it later.

My stepdaughter graduates from MSC in Denver on Sunday. We are going. Back in Denver for a brief time is just what I need.



Kira's Horse 6 x 8, acrylic on RayMar board

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!