Sunday, December 30, 2007

Where I Stand Sunday


This morning, I went for a small hike, as my DH and Weim had found some interesting animal tracks between the woods and the fields. I am standing over a definite "bigger cat" print, there were lots of them among the rabbit tracks. Gene had seen a bobcat earlier this fall coming up out of the pond slash/downed trees. After close inspection, these prints are lots bigger than ordinary house cat. There were some areas where you could see that the animal had rolled in the snow.
As I walked on, I thought I would show you the old windmill pump at the base of a non-operating windmill, adjacent to our property, which we would like to own someday.

As I walked around I noticed these kind of prints in several areas, at the end of a series of rabbit tracks. I can only imagine that this might be where it stops and surveys its travel path, or "thumps" or ??? If you have an idea, please leave me a comment!

As this year comes to an end, I look forward to the joy and luxury of more time to create art. I am headed to the studio today. Didn't sleep well early this morning because IDEAS started happening in my dreams and then my thoughts take over, wake me up and that's it, I had to get up and start on the ideas! I am working on some new Etsy designs. I love that when it happens! My muse is directing me today!

P.S. JUST FOR FUN...check out this blog. It's great!

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you and I will also let Fibra Artysta know, so she can you on her web sidebar if you'd like.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!