Sunday, June 15, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday

I used to dance -
standing on top of my daddy's feet
when I was a little girl.
He would glide my around the room
as I pretended to fly through the air
to a song that only he and I could hear.
I love you Dad!

Everyone knows the saying "Two Left Feet"? Well, here they are! Actually my brother's bare foot, couldn't resist being included. We had steaks on the barbecue, Sat. night in Shawnee and will see my nephew and his 3 kids at my brother's today for more celebration - for DAD!
In honor of Father's Day, to those who I know as fathers..Happy Father's Day, to my dad, and my husband, my brother, my son-in-law, my stepson (who will be a father by the end of the summer), my nephew, my friends - who are fathers! This is your day, so get out there and enjoy it!

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

This was a fun one! I remember those dances on my dad's feet, too, as a little girl. So nice. Enjoy being near all your family this Father's Day!

Siret said...

I know a song "two left feet" - it is a great blues song :)

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!