Friday, January 2, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - DAY 2

"Cloey"
6" x 6"
oil on pine veneer

Cloey belongs to my nephew and his wife.  She is a muted calico.  Quite tricky
to paint her...my value scale was all in the same range for awhile.
Heavy paint.  About noon, I thought I was finished, but went to lunch
and thought about how it needed to be changed,
came home and changed it.
Now I like it better.
Number 2 - all through!

I would like to take this time
to invite you to 'like' my Pattie Wall - Fine ART Studio page 
where I share my art and art thoughts -
which is building slowly - 
on Facebook HERE.
I would like to increase my 'fans'
(although I would like a better word for 'fans')
 to 200 'likes' this month.
THANKS!!

If you would like to see more art from the 1100 or so artists
participating in this challenge, go to
http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com
If you are a participant and are stopping by,
thanks for visiting - there are so many to pick from.

3 comments:

Jean Grenier said...

Pattie, I love your loose expressive style. That is my goal this year and you are an inspiration. I'll be following your blog for motivation! Jean

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Jean - that's what it's all about, getting inspiration from each other! BE seeing you too!

AprilRimpo said...

Super!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!