Friday, January 30, 2015

Number 30 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


"On Patrol"
5" x 6"
watercolor on Arches

Doin' the Happy Dance...cause I DID
30 Paintings in 30 Days for
the third year in a row
in the month of January!!!!

This is my sweet doxie boys at 
the front window...
Chaco the red and Hasty Herman
the black and tan (not with us
anymore).

I loved the perspective of this pose.
Not my best painting, but it will do.

I have a few absolute favorites in the
30 days.

I have learned alot.  I have learned
that I really am much more comfortable
with doing watercolors than I
thought.  And it's from
LOOKING at them., studying them,
reading what other's do when they
paint with watercolor, and watching 
a few videos in this past year.

I LOVE IT - and I think I will be focusing
alot on it throughout the year.
I also love to paint in oil and do a 
pastel once in awhile.

All in all - this 30 were better than any 30 in 30 before.

The next thing I will be focusing on is getting a 
few pastels done for a small painting
show with the MidAmerica Pastel Society
in Kansas City.

So NOT so many postings every day - but if
you have been visiting my blog
throughout the month of January,
I invite you to come back often.

I really enjoy your company!!



2 comments:

Tam Foree said...

So sweet!!!! !Lovely painting!!!!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE your work! Congrats...YOu did IT!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!