Saturday, November 10, 2007

Safe Landing

The 4 day pastel/oil workshop is over...I was ready for more. There was certainly a "learning curve" for me this time, this is the second workshop I have taken with this artist. I knew what I needed to pay attention to, and I feel I absorbed a ton of technique in a very short time. I could go on and on with the learning. I got 4 paintings done, in 4 days. That makes me a "daily painter" for this week, ha! Believe me, if I had someone to do all the other work, I would have noooo problem being one for the rest of my life. Here is day one's painting. BTW, met and networked with some really great peeps! It seems that I made some helpful and "kindred spirit" connections!

"Aunt Jane's Tomatoes" oil on canvas board, 11" x 14" For Sale in my ETSY shop.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!