Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful for Who We Are and What We Have


As I sit with the delicious aroma of the turkey dressing in the oven(have to cook things in shifts to leave room for the turkey), I wish you and yours a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving time! I think most of all, I am thankful for my freedom to live without worry or threat to be who I am.
Happy Thanksgiving to those who are serving our country and those who are left at home waiting for them. I am thankful for a wonderful and supportive family. On my way tomorrow to KC, for mom's 80th birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom! And Happy 65th Anniversary to my aunt and uncle in Tennessee! Family is what it is all about!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!