Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Painting 30 in 30 - Day 27/Blue/Gold

"Confidentiality"
6" x 8"
acrylic mixed media
For Sale at my ETSY SHOP HERE


Found some bottles of paint in my cupboard,
that was acrylic and
meant for fabric..but they worked just
fine on canvasboard.
They are what I have been 
thinking of, to make fine lines
on paintings but just couldn't find 
a suitable tip for making these lines.
  
This surface was
already textured with tissue paper
by the time I wanted to use them,
so it was a little tricky drawing afterwards
with these bottles of paint with a fine tip.
The tip didn't flow easily over the surface.

I also found some glazing medium, deep
within the darkness of same cupboard.

Oh happy day!
I realize with many of these, there is really
no REAL position of placing of what is up and 
what is down.  I usually turn them, til I like
the look of it then put my signature on the painting.

No comments: