Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day 14 of Painting 30 Paintings in 30 Days


"Horse"
6" x 8"
pastel on pumiced and underpainted gatorboard

A HORSE stands for FREEDOM WITHOUT RESTRAINT.
When you ride them, you can get that feeling of
freedom.  They also are a symbol of travel, movement and desire.

I have always been completely head over heels about horses.
Never owned one, but have always wanted to.
Used to go riding at the horseback riding stables every weekend
I could when I was young.

Love visiting other peoples stables and barns where there are horses.
I envy those that are horse owners.

Painted from my own reference from Litchfield Wild Burro and Horse
facility in California.



1 comment:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!