Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Acceptance

OK, I have been officially accepted into NCKAA. Onward. There will be at least 3 shows per year with this group, so one of the perks is I will be able to actually show and put 'for sale' signs on my work without being in a gallery, not that I wouldn't like to be in one. The people are uber nice, very serious and professional-like and from ALL over the place in this area. I guess that is what I will get most out of it, is the affiliation - although that isn't the correct word, I guess it is 'connection', everyone needs it, don't you think? They meet four times per year. (So, D. in Quinter, contact me. I don't have your email address.)
Also, got accepted into a workshop in Texas in the spring with two of my favorite artists, so I am excited about that little trip. Besides we will explore the east coast (and beaches, love the beach) of Texas while there. Never been there. More excitement on the horizon! This life and journey is slowly opening up to be what I wanted and expected it to be at this point. It all takes time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pattie, congratulations! It sounds like you are well on your way to reaching your dreams. Best success to you -- let us know when/where your shows are!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I will be blogging about future shows for sure! Have you thought about doing "Where I Stand Sunday"? It's easy!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!