Monday, May 5, 2008

Stopping Point

This is as far as I am going today.

The shadow in the top right is my nifty easel light.

Dogs and I took mile walk up the road, yes, I had all three on a leash. If Cesar, on Dog Whisperer can do it, so can I. It was ok, til we rounded the driveway onto the road and Chaco thought he would like to attack a cow that was along the fence. Then everyone became a little unruly. But when we got back, everyone crashed so I could carry on without going to the door a hundred times an hour.
We need to do more of that - for all of us!

BTW - Happy Cinco de Mayo!! I miss being in the city where you can get to a cool Mexican restaurant and celebrate!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!