Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Music to My Ears

Photo from Morguefile/omdur

Today I am grateful for the 'music' in the world.  In my experience, there is music that can be heard, and 'music' that can be seen - even some food could be considered 'music' as far as I am concerned...  
I thrive and survive on ALL kinds!

I always have some kind of listening kind of music 'ON' in my day - studio, house, car - be it 'rock classics', alternative, grunge, classical, new age, ambient, house music, jazz, bluegrass and (yes, even a little 'country') - 
because there is so much ART to music - there is MATH in music, 
such POETRY/HUMAN EXPERIENCE in music and undying CREATIVITY.
And if I get the urge, 
I have guitars of several kind, keyboards and drums to play.
  
Music is LIFE! 

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!