Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful for a Place to Paint

Although it sometimes becomes the place where things are stored that aren't being used or have no other place to belong, or I have collected so many boxes they spill over into my space to work, it becomes so messy and topsy-turvy I get embarassed if someone sees it that way, this is the door to my studio.


ONE CAN make an appointment to see my studio - maybe someday it will be that it is just OPEN all the time....but I see that taking too much of my time to always have it 'presentable'...this is the door to my safe place, the place where I can lose my thoughts and just escape with brush and paint or whatever I am working on.

You can see more photos above on the tab "STUDIO TOUR".  I am thankful I have this space, today and ALL days. It's a place where I can drag out stuff and leave it out...
a place - JUST MINE !

1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

WOW!!! Your studio is AMAZING!!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!