Saturday, May 26, 2007

WORKSPACE


Messy as it is, this is where I do my art. We repurposed a very large metal farm equipment building into 3 - 'alike in size' spaces. The first is a 2 car garage; the middle one is my heated studio - 33' x 24' with great north light. Because we insulated it so well, it seems to be cool in warmer weather; the end part of this building is a workshop for hubbie, where he does all HIS STUFF. I am very happy to have such a big space to house all the things that I like to do, and it's all in one place. It's even big enough for the wiener dogs to do their "racing". LOL!! This building is part of the reason we located here, in the middle of nowhere. It's extremely peaceful!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!