Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Countdown


In a few days I will be on my way to NYC area to be with my daughter and her husband while they have or have had their 1st child. In the meantime, we are busy as always, G working on his 1950 Chevy, getting it ready to make lots of trips to the landfill with stuff we have on our property that was pushed over (out of sight) into ditches around the perimeter. It sure is easier to work on older autos by yourself. I am doing laundry, cleaning, planning and packing. Blogging may be sporadic until about 9/5/07, but will update when I have time. Life is good when your immediate family is about to increase by one! I am so looking forward to being a grandmother. Also, looking forward to cooler climes. It has been over 100 degrees here every day for a long time. Only in the high 70's in NYC.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!