Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where I Stand Sunday



I ran across another "artist" blogger who publishes this format each Sunday and I thought I would give it a try. Sundays, for me, are about summing up your week, and getting ready to move onto the next. This week, I planted 10 little Colorado Blue Spruce treelets that I received for a membership in National Arbor Foundation. Yes, I know they aren't the quickest growing trees, but I like them. They remind me of Colorado and mountains. So, I cleaned out the zucchini garden and planted them there. They needed water yesterday, as it is dry and balmy here. So, this morning I stand over them, to make sure that they haven't been devoured by "critters" and that they still appear to be moist.

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you and I will also let Fibra Artysta know, so she can you on her web sidebar if you'd like.

1 comment:

Fibra Artysta said...

Hi Pattie!

What a wonderful photo! Thanks for joining in on "Where I Stand Sunday."!

And you paintings are stunning!!! :)

Lynn

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!