Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Painting for Today


"Calves, West of Oak Creek" - image size 4" x 7", matted size 9" x 12", pastel on Wallis sanded paper
$90.00, unframed
Free shipping and handling







Here I go again - 2 blog postings in one day. I really enjoy doing animals. I spent my early career almost being exclusive to animals, wild and otherwise. Watching the cows across the road is always interesting. They are very different animals. True, they are skiddish and know when the feed truck is coming, but I watch them at other times, and I think they aren't as dumb as they say, at least that's what I like to believe.

BTW, my friend Jan, is a strong believer in decorating your own house in your paintings. I often leave them out in the studio, there are so many lately, but yesterday, I framed a bunch and made an arrangement of them to 'appreciate' when you walk in the back door.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!