Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey Good Lookin'

"Hey Good Lookin'" 6" x 6" oil on canvasboard
This is actually the subject I am most comfortable with - animals! Cows are interesting looking critters, don't you think???? I had a great photo of this one, although I can walk across the road and look at them - anytime. I often do...and if you stand near where they are fed, they will get REEEAALLL close to you and stare you in the face with their big dark eyes (snot rolling out of their noses and mouths). Ha! This one is ready for a big kiss!

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Oh, Baby! This one floats my boat. I have such a soft place in my heart for cows anyway, and you painted this one beautifully.
Way to go, Pattie.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!