Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Paulina

"Paulina" - pastel on Canson paper - 4" x 6"

Paulina was one of our models at Lake Atitlan.
She is a backstrap weaver and manages a shop near Panajachel.
Here, she was telling us about her weaving.
For Sale
$75.00
unframed in a mat
fits in a 9" x 12" frame
includes shipping
Please contact me if interested
Something new in the sidebar, please join my list of followers added yesterday! Click on "Follow This Blog" and you will be added. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mark Bridges said...

Well done. Very vibrant. Did you see the new challenge? I tried to win Karins on ebay but no luck.

Pam Silverman said...

Patrice,
Always good to "hear" your voice! Miss you so much. Your art always intrigues me. Love this one and the one of the woman wearing sunglasses( looks like a 1950's picture).

It is so great to see that you are being honest about your favorite books- Under the Skin. Bet you still think about this one! :)

hugs,
Pam

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks my friends! Pam, the one in the sunglasses is mom. And I do often think about "Under the Skin"...if I hadn't loaned it out, and not gotten it back, I would read it again this winter. I really miss you and book club, too!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!